vrijdag 12 maart 2010

Mad, Sexy, Cool

On my way back to my hometown, back to the parents in Steenwijk, I was listening to Babyface. Gotta love babyface. I turned on the playlist Babyface - Grown & Sexy, which is a hella good album. I was listening to Mad, Sexy, Cool and had a flashback, not because of the lyrics, just the song took me back to my old friend.
We used to send each other several songs, and we went crazy about each others playlists. How much we loved each other songs. He used to send me like alot of babyface, even though I already knew, how good babyface is, I still didn't had all of his songs. And my friend always hooked me up with babyface finest! Lately I haven't talked to him for a while. Kinda miss our exchange with music, probably because I haven't been up to date with music at all.

I textmessaged him to meet up again for sushi =D, hope to see u soon J.

~Kinda stupid of us for not going to his concert when he was in the Netherlands, probably the last chance of seeing him in real life in the Netherlands -_-'

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten