vrijdag 12 maart 2010

Flashbacks of my life

So I came up with a whole new idea for a blog, that doesn't require too much updates. I love my life, and I like to share with you all of the good times that I had and maybe some bad. Basically it's something like my blog was before, but now I can talk about the past past, and not only what's just in the past. This is my way to keep my memories with me.
So the idea is, while I am sitting in the train/car on my way to somewhere, or being at school, or maybe watching movies, and I randomly get a flashback I almost dont hesitate to textmessage the one from the flashback and tell them about that time.. But sometimes, people get out of touch, and there is no one to tell it to.. So this is my way to keep up the memories, the flashbacks of my life.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten