woensdag 20 juli 2011

Old classmates

I just came back from selling egg rolls at Steenwijks summer festivals.. Every wednesday during summer vacation we'll have these festifals in this town.. Pretty annoying, because this town has people i really can not, can not stand. I grew up here.. Went to school everyday, and everyday i thought, geez i cant wait to get out of here. I didnt went emo, i actually made some friends here.. Big whoop, always thought i should at least survive here, and when im gone, ill be gone!

During tonight i actually saw alot of old classmates.. And this post is because one particular person. I haven't spoken this kid like 6years orso.. I did my first 3years of HAVO with this kid.. And then i failed and had to do a class over again.. While he said that's too bad Kim Chi i'll be off thenn.. Good luck without me.. I actually didnt do so good.. I passed that year and after that i still had 2years to go.. And i actually failed again in that last year -_- so yea i was two years behind.. Big failure .. Untill i saw this kid again today.. I asked him almost done with your under graduate studies!???? He said no, i still have to do 2,5 year.. And i was like.. Dude whutt!?! I have to do 2years how is it that you still have to do 2,5 when i was 2 years behind!!! So yeah he also failed big time :p glad i wasnt the only one!

After some chitchat sum more, he pointed out to the ring on his finger: NO FRIGGIN WAY DUDE!!! he said kidding!! I almost had a heart attack.. Wtf marrying at our age, that's not good.. But he mentioned he does have a girlfriend for 3 years and he introduced her too, a real sweetheart really..

Yea, it was fun talkin to him again :)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten