zaterdag 3 juli 2010

Woman got culture

I was watching video's on youtube, im a subscriber to serveral different channels, mostly music making artists, on their road to become succesfull by doing covers and orginals.
Most favorite artist are: Urbangermany, his voice is pure and gives ease to my ears when hearing him singing anything.
Christopher John aka xxxPriest Also CJ is one of my favorite, his voice is different from urbangermany. The way how he uses his guitar, and his voice is to me, superieur.
A frenchguy called Huu is something else, his voice isnt the best. But he has character, so funny. I love his videos.
Legaci is a rnb singing group who sing in harmony, best harmony i've heard.

While watching all these video's I came across an other favorite artist, who I didn;t found on youtube. Uness. First song I every heard of him was Woman got culture. Made me fall all in love with him. He's signed under Next Selection known from Ryan Leslie and Cassie. Uness is working on songs, yet nothing beats Woman got culture. I hope he can find his way through and become big.



Make sure to check all these artists out.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten