vrijdag 28 mei 2010

Flash Forward

I've been watching a lot of different TV series last few years. Started with The OC, which I totally loved *remind me to do a marathon this summer*.. After that .. I never got that addicted to an other serie. Untill Prison Break..
Prison Break ended a year ago, and I was happy that it was finally over. I downloaded every single episode. First season nerverecking !! Excitement ! And sensesion! 2nd season wasn't that bad either.. Thennn the third came out .. and the story suddenly feld way too long. I kept watching it but with less excitement and less nerverecking. I started to watch other TV series like Heroes and Gossip Girl. Last Tuesday I was thinking .. I've been watching Heroes and Gossip Girl for a while now. Used to download Prison Break, Heroes and Gossip Girl on every tuesday morning. I would even wake up early on my day off to download it. I totally love Gossip Girl.. And Heroes.. Well it's always the same story "Saving the world", yet I cannot just give it up and stop watching the show. But even Gossip Girl starts to bore me.. Well .. No it doesn't but it's different.
But I really missed the excitement and the nerverecking in TV series that I had with Prison Break.. Every season at least there was an episode that made me out of my mind, jumping around, yelling: hurry hurryy they are after you!! Noo loook out!! My heart would almost pop out those times. But now .. On fridays I am watching Flash Forward, which is a hella good show!!
Flash Forward is new TV serie since fall 2009.. I watched it from the beginning. The story goes that the whole planet blacks out on october 6th for exactly 2 minutes and seventeen seconds and the whole world saw the future. --> the flash forward get it? ;p. There are cops and docters, normal and strange people, and all kind of things happends! Today I saw the season finale, really a bummer. I am dying to watch the next eps. Yess Flash Forward the TV hit that brought back the excitement and nerverecking. I LOVE IT

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten