woensdag 21 april 2010

Girls

I've been watching my friends getting lost. I lost another friend to a girl. Really hate that.. When my friends hook up with girls and forget all about me. Even though I have my man, I neverrr stopped chilling with them! (That's why I love my man) MEnnn.. really... BUMMER!!

it's not that i'm not happy for them.. it's just..those girls really annoy me.. suddenly i become from a friend to a thread to their relationship. What's up with that. I just can't believe girls are like that!! !@#$^%

blehhhhhh



PS my friend Duong, i really love her blog hahaha ;D you should really check it out. Gotta love her style, jealousy is a must, i say !! Duong's blog: A new me

1 opmerking:

  1. Thank you love! AHhah soo flattering! I' just found out you're blogging again!!

    hope to meet you soon

    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen